- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Experts generally say the home ought to be the last asset tapped, but one urges applying now and borrowing later to lock in today’s low interest rates.
Reminder: the unwelcome required minimum distributions deadline looms. If you need to act by Dec. 31 and don't, you'll face a whopping penalty.
Sending cash to the child's parents is obviously the easiest option for grandparents or other givers — if the parents can be counted on.
Homeowners and appraisers have narrowed their differences in home-value views, a sign of normalcy since the depths of the housing market bust in 2008.
In nearly all markets it again makes sense to buy a home. But those big rents you're paying is going to make it harder.
Index funds are clear winners due to low fees and tax efficiency, but if you really want to dabble in managed funds, here's how to do it.
Try hard enough and you can almost always see the housing-market glass as half full — but only by remembering how bad things were.
What would we like to be thankful for next year? Not to be ungrateful, but not everything is perfect.
Many investors are paying for not organizing their portfolios in the most tax-efficient way. Reinvest in different funds or tax-favored accounts and reduce the problem.
To get to a living-large lifestyle in retirement, you're going to need more flexibility than blind adherence to a money withdrawal rule.