- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Penney's Jan. 15 'strategic initiative' will close 33 under-performing stores as part of its continued turnaround efforts.
Now that W.P. Carey has an investment grade rating, arguably the only thing missing, the stars seem to be lining up.
Here are two possibilities for investors looking for stocks with high dividend yields.
Donald Trump is a real estate figure, but perhaps his most potent asset is his public face and brand.
There is plenty of opportunity for tactical REIT buying in 2014, due to low REIT prices, strong dividend growth, and portfolio diversification potential.
Donald Trump's Blue Monster golf course re-invention success should please duffers, investors and Miami.
It's just two weeks from Christmas and Santa has already started delivering presents early to REIT-dom.
Cyber Monday has come and gone, but for data center REIT Investors, Cyber Tuesday is beginning to feel like bargains-a-plenty
While many retailers continue to allocate capital to e-commerce, the majority of them are also allocating capital to the growing outlet sector
Here are a few real estate investment trusts to put on your shopping list.