- 4 Menu Items From the Past That McDonald's Should Bring Back
- Wal-Mart's Big Pay Hike Is Really Bad News for These 3 Struggling Retailers
- U.S. Companies Find Cheap Labor -- and Growing Consumer Market -- in Philippines
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
Considering the earnings miss this week, should Digital Realty still be a Buy?
It's a whale of an IPO, but Brixmor has a boat load of risks that cause that sinking feeling.
In two years, ARCP grew from a $70 million market cap REIT to an enterprise value of around $21.5 billion.
By investing in REITs, the power of compounding can reap significant rewards.
COLE and GPT have large hedge fund ownership but they also have management incentives to create shareholder value.
After a decade of battle, the iconic Empire State building in now part of a REIT.
Check out the top office rents for San Francisco, Silicon Valley, New York's Fifth Avenue and DC's Pennsylvania Avenue.
Thanks to the JOBS Act, Broadstone Real Estate has been able to expand its shareholders while staying private.
American Realty Capital Properties currently pays one of the highest dividend yields, 7.45%, with the pending increase in the works.