- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Here are two possibilities for investors looking for stocks with high dividend yields.
Donald Trump is a real estate figure, but perhaps his most potent asset is his public face and brand.
There is plenty of opportunity for tactical REIT buying in 2014, due to low REIT prices, strong dividend growth, and portfolio diversification potential.
Donald Trump's Blue Monster golf course re-invention success should please duffers, investors and Miami.
It's just two weeks from Christmas and Santa has already started delivering presents early to REIT-dom.
Cyber Monday has come and gone, but for data center REIT Investors, Cyber Tuesday is beginning to feel like bargains-a-plenty
While many retailers continue to allocate capital to e-commerce, the majority of them are also allocating capital to the growing outlet sector
Here are a few real estate investment trusts to put on your shopping list.
It's likely to clear the IRS hurdle. Shareholders should benefit.
The financial media and market participants should not assert REIT sensitivity to interest rates. Here's why.