- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
By investing in REITs, the power of compounding can reap significant rewards.
COLE and GPT have large hedge fund ownership but they also have management incentives to create shareholder value.
After a decade of battle, the iconic Empire State building in now part of a REIT.
Check out the top office rents for San Francisco, Silicon Valley, New York's Fifth Avenue and DC's Pennsylvania Avenue.
Broadstone Real Estate's CEO and Co-Founder, Amy Tait, discusses the new JOBS Act mandate and how it impacts her business.
Thanks to the JOBS Act, Broadstone Real Estate has been able to expand its shareholders while staying private.
American Realty Capital Properties currently pays one of the highest dividend yields, 7.45%, with the pending increase in the works.
American Realty Capital Properties has grown at an incredible pace and the company's outsized 7.1% dividend yield is very attractive.
Managing risk is essential to intelligent investing. Chip McKinley with Cohen Steers tells us how to sleep well at night.
Protect your portfolio from rising interest rates by investing in self storage. Extra Space has the highest paying dividend in the sector.