- NBC Waiting for Brian Williams Apology as Firing Remains Possible
- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- 'Star Wars' Crushes 'Batman v. Superman' -- and It's Not Even Close
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
It's likely to clear the IRS hurdle. Shareholders should benefit.
The financial media and market participants should not assert REIT sensitivity to interest rates. Here's why.
Investors are perplexed by the mood swings caused by Mr. Market's fear of rising interest rates. Dr. Brad Case explains the misconception.
This Upper East Side townhouse has a two-story waterfall and many other incredible amenities. Marketed by Trump International.
EPR Properties has become more than a Landlord to theater chains. The Kansas-based REIT has evolved into a specialized Triple Net REIT.
Considering the earnings miss this week, should Digital Realty still be a Buy?
It's a whale of an IPO, but Brixmor has a boat load of risks that cause that sinking feeling.
In two years, ARCP grew from a $70 million market cap REIT to an enterprise value of around $21.5 billion.
REITs should be a core asset class and in this video, SNL's Keven Lindemann tells us why.