- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
FICO Score 9 is a new credit score model that will help ensure that medical collections have a lower impact on your credit score.
Young adults' financial concerns is a contributing factor to lower buyer demand for for-sale homes, according to a new commentary from Fannie Mae's Economic and Strategic Research Group.
New rules most definitely state that any child support obligations are indeed treated as debts.
Your decision to buy either a condo or a house will affect price, where you'll live, your home's initial condition, your responsibilities as a homeowner and even your lifestyle.
Six tips on how to save on your mortgage’s closing costs.
This summer can still be the perfect time to land a house before mortgage rates go up again.
Here are nine factors which will affect the mortgage and real estate markets in 2014.
HSH.com surveyed homeowners to determine what the biggest hurdles to homeownership might be.
How do weekly and monthly mortgage rate fluctuations translate into higher or lower monthly payments, and how much money are we talking about?
Dr. Mark A. Lane, associate professor of real estate and finance at Old Dominion University, offers his thoughts on the role of government regulation in the residential mortgage market.