- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
FICO Score 9 is a new credit score model that will help ensure that medical collections have a lower impact on your credit score.
Young adults' financial concerns is a contributing factor to lower buyer demand for for-sale homes, according to a new commentary from Fannie Mae's Economic and Strategic Research Group.
New rules most definitely state that any child support obligations are indeed treated as debts.
Your decision to buy either a condo or a house will affect price, where you'll live, your home's initial condition, your responsibilities as a homeowner and even your lifestyle.
Six tips on how to save on your mortgage’s closing costs.
This summer can still be the perfect time to land a house before mortgage rates go up again.
Here are nine factors which will affect the mortgage and real estate markets in 2014.
HSH.com surveyed homeowners to determine what the biggest hurdles to homeownership might be.
How do weekly and monthly mortgage rate fluctuations translate into higher or lower monthly payments, and how much money are we talking about?
Dr. Mark A. Lane, associate professor of real estate and finance at Old Dominion University, offers his thoughts on the role of government regulation in the residential mortgage market.