- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
I'm adding shares in the energy sector and industrials, and have pocketed profits in airlines.
These are good spots to incrementally build a position in while waiting for sunnier days.
Today is the first trading day of the last quarter of the year.
A lot of attention has been focused on Europe this week, given a ceasefire agreement in Ukraine that turned out to be premature.
Jim Cramer had a good piece the other day pondering the low-yield world we occupy, rock bottom rates for government debt in the Western world.
Hewett-Packard, Microsoft show new moves.
You'll need patience and comfort with volatility.
I am more optimistic about some of the larger onshore plays.
One thing seems certain early in the new year. Volatility is going be much higher early in 2014 than during the pretty much straight up market in 2013.
The early turmoil in the New Year from emerging markets hit domestic equities hard last week and U.S. markets had their worst performance on a weekly basis since June 2012. Emerging market currencies had their biggest selloff in five years and volatility from these regions could continue for a while.