- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
ConAgra's forward-looking mentality and timely investments make it a stock to watch in packaged foods in 2015.
With a high analyst price target of $43, which suggests a premium of roughly 30%, VeriFone is a solid stock for investors looking to get paid in 2015.
Shares of the company, which is scheduled to report on Wednesday, have performed well this year.
General Mills should do well if it can extract value from Annie's, improve its margins and grow market share from its new products.
Ahead of its fiscal second-quarter report, analysts are turning bullish on Oracle's cloud computing prospects. But it is premature?
Retail was one of the best-performing stock groups in 2014 and things are looking up for next year as well.
Now is the time to bet on a payments-industry leader with plenty of tailwind heading into 2015.
Buying Tital helps Alcoa diversify out of aluminum.
Adobe is still several quarters away from being a full-fledged subscription business, but it's making the right moves, and they're beginning to pay off.
There are plenty of reasons to expect banks to do well in 2015.