- 4 Menu Items From the Past That McDonald's Should Bring Back
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- U.S. Companies Find Cheap Labor -- and Growing Consumer Market -- in Philippines
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Lower Today After Price Target Cut and Negative Analyst Note
Investors look for a continued growth from the beverage giant, but there is cause for concern.
The stock has outperformed and is cheap. Investors should hang on.
Investors should avoid this stock.
Investors would be better served looking for value elsewhere.
Investors would be foolish to part with this winner.
With Wednesday's earnings beat and guidance that was higher than estimates, analysts will likely have to raise their price targets for the home-improvement giant.
Investors would be wise to trim some shares and diversify into higher-growth prospects.
Earnings are growing at more than twice the rate of revenue.
Data analytics specialist Splunk has boosted its revenues and stock price. What it hasn't boosted is its bottom line. Until it does, investors should take their profits off the table.
With earnings declining at almost eight times faster than revenue, smart investors should not waste another second holding this stock.