- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Here's a simple technique that I use for forecasting accurate price targets (over 90%!) when this occurs.
Here are the levels to watch for what could become the next big move.
Intraday perspective for S&P E-mini futures using harmonic patterns.
A hold below here has the implication of testing the 1186.7 level, which is very important.
We think the S&P pulls back in 2014, but that could be weeks, if not months away.
Right now the S&P is still going up, but we do think that it may be nearing a threshold at the 1800 to 1850 level.
The boat got a little too full and now its needs to sell off a little and back and fill.
The Russell 2000 Index futures came within four points of reaching a target that has been five years in the making.
Looking at the markets in totality (breadth) there are some clever ways of listening and finding a voice in the cacophony.
When one grasps the "aha" moment of Harmonic patterns, there's no turning back. Let's look at some examples in the E-Minis.