- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
- BlackBerry Classic Review: A Bold Update for CrackBerry Fans
Looking at the markets in totality (breadth) there are some clever ways of listening and finding a voice in the cacophony.
When one grasps the "aha" moment of Harmonic patterns, there's no turning back. Let's look at some examples in the E-Minis.
This is how you properly manage YOUR trade, YOUR way.
Where's the entry? It depends on how aggressive you want to be.
Is the yen making a statement that it has lost the momentum to continue to the downside, and will that have an impact on the S&P's upside continuation?
It all comes down to 3360 in the short term, which could have longer-term implications.
In a market that swings between volatile and comatose, a good strategy would be to look for out-of-the-money put options in the dollar index and then bid lower than the current price.
A confirmed break through resistance at 3.875 would likely spark a major rally, as buyers put the squeeze to the bears.
Friday afternoon, no one around, as the indices marked time trading sideways in the upper end of the day's range.