- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Markets close the week with equities at new highs and crude at new lows
Equities continue to consolidate near the highs as commodities have yet to reverse
Alan Knuckman is chief options strategist with Barchart Bullseye Options, and he's been watching Alibaba's post-IPO run,.
Equities pulling back and bonds in the green after a quiet holiday session
The equity rally resumes as crude, gold, and the Euro attempt to stabilize
Equities closed the week strong as the dollar reversed late
Thursday, November 6 – Alan Knuckman reports from the floor of the CME Group in Chicago where
Improbably, the "Earnings 80" are delivering solid numbers and restoring confidence to a market that had almost lost all optimism just a few weeks back.
Equities and the dollar continue to rally
Tuesday, November 4 – Alan Knuckman reports from the floor of the CME Group in Chicago where equities hit new highs yesterday before pulling back into the close.