- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Equities can't catch a bid as the selling continues on Tuesday
Tuesday, December 16 – Alan Knuckman reports from the floor of the CME Group in Chicago
Risk appetite left the market last week in a major way, but this morning we're seeing a bounce back.
Equity markets weaken as oil crash begins to spill over
Alan Knuckman is the chief market strategist for BarChart Bullseye Options, and has been looking for some silver linings on an otherwise very down week for Wall St.
Wednesday, December 10 – Alan Knuckman reports from the floor of the CME Group in Chicago where
Equities were weak on Monday and are pulling back sharply this morning
Equity futures are lower this morning as the dollar continues its surge
Equity markets keep on keeping on as gold shows strength in face of surging dollar
Trends still intact as gold and oil attempt to bottom