- 4 Menu Items From the Past That McDonald's Should Bring Back
- Wal-Mart's Big Pay Hike Is Really Bad News for These 3 Struggling Retailers
- U.S. Companies Find Cheap Labor -- and Growing Consumer Market -- in Philippines
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
Gold has been under some pressure, but a pullback was warranted.
Equities can't catch a bid as the selling continues on Tuesday
Tuesday, December 16 – Alan Knuckman reports from the floor of the CME Group in Chicago
Risk appetite left the market last week in a major way, but this morning we're seeing a bounce back.
Equity markets weaken as oil crash begins to spill over
Alan Knuckman is the chief market strategist for BarChart Bullseye Options, and has been looking for some silver linings on an otherwise very down week for Wall St.
Wednesday, December 10 – Alan Knuckman reports from the floor of the CME Group in Chicago where
Equities were weak on Monday and are pulling back sharply this morning
Equity futures are lower this morning as the dollar continues its surge
Equity markets keep on keeping on as gold shows strength in face of surging dollar