- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
George Demos, a former SEC enforcement attorney looks to bring conservative values to New York's 1st congressional district.
James Pinkerton, former senior adviser to George H. W. Bush, says Romney will win, but not before Gingrich and Santorum keep pushing.
Grover Norquist identifies how each Republican presidential hopeful needs to change his tax plan.
U.S. Senate Candidate, Dan Liljenquist, on how he would shake up Congress, if elected in November.
Senate candidate Dan Liljenquist on how he intends to beat the 36 year incumbent in November.
Utah Senate Candidate Dan Liljenquist makes the case for kicking Orrin Hatch out of office.
Ted Cruz, Texas candidate for Senator, on how he would improve government if elected in November.
U.S. Senate Candidate Ted Cruz from Texas says to use fences, walls and technology to fight illegal immigration.
News analyst Ellen Ratner on why she thinks Newt Gingrich is great, and how China will have a huge impact on the race.
Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn (R., Tenn.) says to freeze or cut everything else.