- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
She sees enterprise-software companies taking a hit after Sept. 11.
Earnings reports flow in from technology and industrial names.
Volume is heavy as earnings from tech companies roll in.
Volume is extremely heavy in the extended session as quarterly results dominate the news.
Tech stocks dominate the extended session. Applied Materials and KLA-Tencor also fall.
How the best, worst and biggest funds did; also, the sector scorecard.
How the best, worst and biggest funds did; also, the sector scorecard
Hyseq addes to regular-session gains while Viisage falls.
The best- and worst-performing ETFs and HOLDRs of the week.
Also, Cincinnati Financial details the financial cost of terrorist attacks.