- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Just because you see people flipping houses on TV for a huge profit doesn't mean it is likely to happen to you.
He might forget the details on the presidential campaign trail, but everyone knows Mitt Romney is no stranger to high-end real estate.
Tackle issues with your neighbors the right way.
Ready for winter? Not until you've worked your way through the home-winterization checklist.
We've collected some of the worst tales of homes attacked by roaches, snakes, sinkholes and more.
Some people have strong superstitions and won't go near a house for sale if it's known someone died there.
We all hear about it when celebrities make money mistakes, but what's the takeaway for the average Joe?
From Hells Kitchen in New York to Tangletown in Seattle, it's clear any area can embrace yet outgrow its nickname.
It's been months and you haven't had any offers on your home, or the offers you got were too low. Now what?
The FHA 203k is popular with homebuyers, and for good reason.