- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Doubts that Abe's unconventional economic policy would be able to stoke demand are starting to fade a little as higher inflation expectations are also starting to stick.
I don't own any shares yet, and these put premiums seem like a decent sale opportunity with a worst-case outcome of a new stock position.
VXEM is especially interesting for volatility traders at the moment.
The problem isn't limited to one or two brokers, and this isn't an issue of competing pricing models; the false quotes are caused by vendors assuming, falsely, that the asset underlying VIX option quotes is the "spot" VIX index.
One reason traders buy and sell option straddles is to express views about the future volatility of the underlying.
The commodity traders I know tend, as a group, to at least be cognizant of prevailing seasonality when structuring trades, even if their pricing models don't make explicit allowances for it.
Valuing futures on stocks, commodities and currencies.
Assuming there aren't any new snags on Wednesday, traders can position for a return to some normalcy by selling the December contract.
Paying attention to boring aspects of derivatives contract specifications can make all the difference between your looking like a demagogue, and not.
This trade would stand to profit if the front of the yield curve declines, as traders would make a greater profit on the March futures than they would lose on the December contract.