- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Mass Demonstration To Declare: Netanyahu Doesn't Speak On Behalf Of World Jewry
Jill Malandrino of Options Profits and T3Live's Chief Strategist, Scott Redler, take a look at gaming names and call out a trade based off the charts. Let's also catch a ride on the short-term, upward momentum with an options strategy by Dan Passarelli of Market Taker.
To reap the most reward, this trade will probably need to be held until pretty close to expiration.
Given that the VIX is often referred to as the fear index, the options market is telling us that investors are increasingly nervous.
I like getting long some calls in BAC, with a longer-term horizon as part of a more comprehensive plan.