- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Jill Malandrino of Options Profits and T3Live's Chief Strategist, Scott Redler, take a look at gaming names and call out a trade based off the charts. Let's also catch a ride on the short-term, upward momentum with an options strategy by Dan Passarelli of Market Taker.
To reap the most reward, this trade will probably need to be held until pretty close to expiration.
Given that the VIX is often referred to as the fear index, the options market is telling us that investors are increasingly nervous.
I like getting long some calls in BAC, with a longer-term horizon as part of a more comprehensive plan.