- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- Will Bendgate Have Any Long-Term Effect on Apple's iPhone 6 Plus Legacy?
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
My crystal ball on the markets is cloudy right now, and when that happens, I try not to do too much and look for spread plays and special situations.
I recommend the PowerShares family of commodity ETFs as a better way to get commodity exposure without having to trade futures.
Someone asked for book recommendations on quantitative modeling and futures trading during our webinar last week, and I'll continue to refer to good books from time to time and work to curate a good list.