- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
Shares of Under Armour jumped on Thursday making it TheStreet's Move of the Day.
Jobless claims hit an eight-year low, according to the Labor Department, but hiring remains a weak spot in the economic framework.
Shares of Intuitive Surgical soared on Wednesday making it TheStreet's Move of the Day.
U.S. politicians in oil-producing states want Congress to lift the 40-year U.S. oil export ban.
Crude oil inventories drop by 4 million barrels, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.
Bank of America-Merrill Lynch global head of commodities research says oil companies may have trouble doing business with Russia after the downed Malaysia Airlines flight.
The discussion intensifies to lift the U.S. oil export ban amid the shale boom and heightened tensions between Ukraine and Russia.
Investors watching copper prices should keep an eye on elections in Indonesia, where unprocessed ore exports are banned.
Inflation pressures pull back, at least for now.
GOP calls for changes to the sweeping Dodd-Frank Act won't have any impact on investors.