- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
- Will Bendgate Have Any Long-Term Effect on Apple's iPhone 6 Plus Legacy?
Shares of Monster Beverage soared on Friday making it TheStreet's Move of the Day.
Gold prices sink to their lowest price in one month as the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that producer prices eased during July.
Shares of Cisco tumbled on Thursday making it TheStreet's Move of the Day.
The World Gold Council reports that gold demand in the second quarter of 2014 fell by 16% as Asian buying declined against the same period a year ago.
Gold demand drops about 16% in the second quarter of 2014, the World Gold Council says.
The Energy Information Administration reports Wednesday that crude oil inventories increased last week by 1.4 million barrels.
Shares of Newmont Mining jumped in Tuesday's trading session making it TheStreet's Move of the Day.
Reports emerge that bond king Bill Gross in July cut his Treasury holdings, suggesting the Fed will raise rates sooner than markets anticipate.
Gold prices move higher on Tuesday, but traders think the yellow metal has entered a consolidation phase.
The jobs report set aside fears that the Fed will have to raise rates sooner than anticipated.