- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
The global recession slowed the demand for China's goods and the ripple effect has hit its suppliers.
LQD is giving us a buy signal as a position of caution in an uneasy market.
Crude churning in the $106-$107 level brought short-selling speculators into the inverses.
JJC is signaling a sell and this would also hold true for base metals ETFs with copper holdings.
Even on exceedingly low volume, miraculous money has appeared just when the market starts to dive.
Exercise extra caution when considering a non-monetary based ETN.
An extreme pop in Treasury yields drove the Treasury bears to our top performer table this week.
If you're looking to accumulate compounded dividends, MUB hitting 3.4% could be just the ticket.
If the stock market so much as flinches, investors will flock to Treasuries as the only safe harbor.
A quick review of prices to watch in GLD.