- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- AT&T (T) Earnings Report: Q4 2014 Conference Call Transcript
Carolyn Boroden analyzes an intraday chart of TSLA to demonstrate a basic retracement analysis
The S&P 500 reversed at a level we highlighted last week, and we are looking for signs of confirmation in anticipation of our new target
Review of GOOGL trading action setting up for a new move
The index is testing support at 98.5
Resistance looks to be at the $115 level.
In this week’s video, Carolyn shows how to look at two sides of a trade using retracement analysis with Amazon
Today’s video highlights a technique for aiding day trades by doing analysis of the daily chart, using VIPS as an example.
This video is a follow up to last week where we pointed out that key support on FB held in the 72.40-73 range.
Carolyn Boroden of Fibonacciqueen.com reviews a recent trading signal on AAPL.