- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- The Least Educated States in America
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Stock Declines Ahead of Upcoming Earnings Release
Carolyn Boroden analyzes an intraday chart of TSLA to demonstrate a basic retracement analysis
The S&P 500 reversed at a level we highlighted last week, and we are looking for signs of confirmation in anticipation of our new target
There are no signs of the correction terminating yet.
Review of GOOGL trading action setting up for a new move
The index is testing support at 98.5
Resistance looks to be at the $115 level.
In this week’s video, Carolyn shows how to look at two sides of a trade using retracement analysis with Amazon
I want to stalk Halliburton (HAL) on the buy side -- and here is my case in favor of the stock, starting with the weekly chart.
Though Amazon had a nice rally from the August low, I'm seeing a very important hurdle in this stock that needs to be cleared if that move is to continue.
Today’s video highlights a technique for aiding day trades by doing analysis of the daily chart, using VIPS as an example.