- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
9/02/14: Baidu BIDU exploded to the upside today and hit our stop price at $222. We are removing it from our short ideas list with a loss of 3.38%.
9/04/14: YY Inc. (YY) broke out above our consolidation level, triggering our entry price. Look for follow-through tomorrow.
Let's review what went down with Apple's quarter and how to setup for a potential trade.
U.S. stock futures point to a lower open on Wall Street Thursday following Wednesday's final hour reversal.
U.S. stock futures point to a sharply higher open on Wall Street, following gains in European markets.
Scott Redler, Chief Strategic Officer of T3Live, expects the S&P 500 break out of its series of lower highs later this week.
U.S. stock futures are giving some follow-through to Tuesday's reversal, pointing to a higher open but giving back some overnight gains.
Scott Redler, chief strategic officer at T3Live.com, warns that the market still needs a 'big flush' to bottom.
Scott Redler, chief strategic officer at T3Live.com, discusses upcoming macro events.
Scott Redler, chief strategic officer at T3Live.com, discusses today's best trade ideas.