- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
9/02/14: Baidu BIDU exploded to the upside today and hit our stop price at $222. We are removing it from our short ideas list with a loss of 3.38%.
9/04/14: YY Inc. (YY) broke out above our consolidation level, triggering our entry price. Look for follow-through tomorrow.
Let's review what went down with Apple's quarter and how to setup for a potential trade.
U.S. stock futures point to a lower open on Wall Street Thursday following Wednesday's final hour reversal.
U.S. stock futures point to a sharply higher open on Wall Street, following gains in European markets.
Scott Redler, Chief Strategic Officer of T3Live, expects the S&P 500 break out of its series of lower highs later this week.
U.S. stock futures are giving some follow-through to Tuesday's reversal, pointing to a higher open but giving back some overnight gains.
Scott Redler, chief strategic officer at T3Live.com, warns that the market still needs a 'big flush' to bottom.
Scott Redler, chief strategic officer at T3Live.com, discusses upcoming macro events.
Scott Redler, chief strategic officer at T3Live.com, discusses today's best trade ideas.