- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
A Florida judge rules the tobacco companies should pay compensatory damages to the surviving husband of a deceased smoker.
A Las Vegas jury found that Teva, Baxter and McKesson were liable for damages related to a Hepatitis C outbreak.
Jury found that addiction to cigarettes was not a legal cause of plaintiff's cancer.
A Los Angeles jury sided with Gundlach on his breach of contract claim but also found that he stole TCW's trade secrets.
Trial involves 5 plaintiffs allegedly infected with Hepatitis C when they had routine endoscopy procedures.
Jury awards $35 million in damages against Yamaha related to WaveRunner accident that killed one teen and injured another.
Searcy Denny's legal team of Jack Hill and Hardee Bass take on Philip Morris, Reynolds American and Lorillard in a new Engle-progeny tobacco trial.
A Florida jury is now hearing arguments in the latest smoker case against Reynolds American.
Las Vegas jury awards $240,000 related to a customer's injury on Costco property, but awarded no damages related to the divorce that followed.
A Florida jury on Friday found that defective cigarettes were the legal cause of the death of a smoker.