- IsoRay Takes Liberties With Lung Cancer Study Results to Prop Up Stock Price
- Carnival CEO Aims to Bust the Biggest Myths About the Cruise Industry
- Boomers' Biggest Retirement Regret? They Didn't Work Longer
- Shadow Work: How Businesses Are Turning Us All Into Unpaid Laborers
- America's 10 Favorite Fast-Food Burgers
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Seattle Genetics (SGEN) as a post-market leader candidate
The Dow component that led the way higher today was American Express (NYSE:AXP), which sported a 49-cent gain (+0.6%) bringing the stock to $81.25. Holding the Dow back today was International Business Machines (NYSE:IBM), which lagged the broader Dow index with a $1.12 decline (-0.7%) bringing the stock to $172.22.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Bruker (BRKR) as a "dead cat bounce" (down big yesterday but up big today) candidate
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Steel Dynamics (STLD) as a "barbarian at the gate" (strong stocks crossing above resistance with today's range greater than 200%) candidate
Trade-Ideas LLC identified AVEO Pharmaceuticals (AVEO) as a "perilous reversal" (up big yesterday but down big today) candidate
Holding back the Dow today is 3M (NYSE:MMM), which is lagging the broader Dow index with a 51-cent decline (-0.3%) bringing the stock to $161.55.
Stocks with insider trader activity include TJX, Z and CALD
Stocks with insider trader activity include CNBKA, BCOV and SHBI
Trade-Ideas LLC identified NetApp (NTAP) as a "dead cat bounce" (down big yesterday but up big today) candidate
Stocks with insider trader activity include CAVM, TREC and GSVC