- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
A New York-based startup that began its life as a dating-gaming company, has finally hit the jackpot. OMGPOP, the company behind Draw Something, a mobile and Internet game inspired by Pictionary, is being actively pursued by Zynga.
It's become clear that limitations on porting over Android apps will ensure the Android App Player will have less appeal to developers and PlayBook users.
The social network could generate $1.2 billion in mobile advertising in one year.
Coal, Oil still outperforms alternative energies in terms of cost.
If you are a data scientist, you can pretty much write your own ticket even in this tough job market.
Dumping Facebook in favor of Twitter leads to intergration in their operating systems along with third party apps.
The new deal is Tesla's latest good news, following the unveiling of its third car last week.
HTC is betting that new services could become a point of differentiation for the company, say sources.