- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Two taxes going into effect in 2013 because of Obamacare will hit high-income earners.
Donating an old car to charity may be less tax-friendly than many taxpayers have come to expect.
If you are headed into retirement and staring at 168 hours a week of a blank calendar, it's time to think about a second career.
The average investor return over a 20 year period is nothing short of awful.
The simplest way to maximize your estate planning is by taking advantage of gifting laws.
A recent complaint filed by the SEC against an investment adviser offers tips on how not to be an investment sucker.
With capital gains rates slated to go higher next year, now is the time to figure out how to avoid paying higher taxes.
The most difficult financial planning conversation for a family is also the one you can't delay having.
When it comes to estate planning remember that all children are not created equal, and as a result, should be treated differently.
As states such as New Jersey get desperate, the days of buying out-of-state to avoid sales tax are likely ending.