- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- The Least Educated States in America
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Stock Declines Ahead of Upcoming Earnings Release
Concerned about downside protection for equity investments? Here are ways to ease the worry.
Self-employed people using a SEP IRA may want to look at a switch to a solo 401(k).
A retiree's willingness to risk with their portfolios have a better chance of generating a real rate of return.
Retirees need a stream -- a pension income stream. An immediate fixed annuity can get the funds flowing.
Retiring early is great only if you have the resources and means to do so, and that includes health insurance.
Those trying to invest for retirement with no risk are unwittingly sabotaging their savings without also looking at inflation and longevity.
At age 40, you still have 20 years of road in front of you and can make financial changes that yield results.
The 40s are a great time to take stock of your situation and review your overall financial situation.
Having fewer accounts will make it easier to keep tabs and manage your money.
Younger workers may sign up for the obvious programs, such as the health plan, but ignore others.