- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Share of Zynga jumped in afternoon trading on Thursday after the company said it is launching a standalone gaming platform.
Palo Alto, Calif.-based Impermium is helping rid the Web of pesky social spam.
Software security company Sourcefire was a tech winner this week, while Dell was a loser.
HP may have posted mixed first-quarter results, but there's still plenty to like about the embattled tech giant.
This quarter marks the first full period for the Dow component with CEO Meg Whitman under the helm.
A surge in the Nasdaq hasn't helped all tech companies.
Spurred by the iPad and iPhone, the secondary market for Apple-related products is surging.
A handful of top hedge fund managers increased their position in companies who specialize in cloud computing.
A handful of high-profile hedge fund managers decreased their stakes in Netflix during the fourth quarter.
The most successful investors have raised their stakes in Apple. In the video, media chatter on the next iPad.