- NBC Waiting for Brian Williams Apology as Firing Remains Possible
- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- 'Star Wars' Crushes 'Batman v. Superman' -- and It's Not Even Close
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
New iPhone app Wendr helps users decide whether to go out with friends - or stay in.
Share of Zynga jumped in afternoon trading on Thursday after the company said it is launching a standalone gaming platform.
We chat with Jason Clark, chief security officer of Web security company Websense about the perils of disclosing data on social networks.
Palo Alto, Calif.-based Impermium is helping rid the Web of pesky social spam.
Mobile app Tello takes monitoring customer feedback to a new level.
Software security company Sourcefire was a tech winner this week, while Dell was a loser.
HP may have posted mixed first-quarter results, but there's still plenty to like about the embattled tech giant.
This quarter marks the first full period for the Dow component with CEO Meg Whitman under the helm.
A surge in the Nasdaq hasn't helped all tech companies.
Spurred by the iPad and iPhone, the secondary market for Apple-related products is surging.