- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Eddie Lampert and Bruce Berkowitz head a list of hedge fund managers who have had stellar returns on their picks this year.
Apple, Google and Microsoft are among hedge funds' 10 favorite stocks.
We believe Boston Scientific is a speculative play on take-over rumors; Oracle pays a dividend and has earnings growth potential.
Both stocks have strong potential. Insider Monkey is also watching activity for Time Warner.
Google is reportedly close to launching an online storage service that could steal business from other cloud computing offerings.
The fund supports socially responsible investing and has gained strong returns since the end of September with these stocks.
Insider sales under the 10b5-1 have large negative returns.
Airline industry pressures are making new partnerships likely and fund managers are watching Delta, US Airways and American.
Low P/E ratios and recent insider action put these high of the list for potential investment.
Mattress Firm, CVS Caremark and CONSOL Energy are among the UBS picks.