- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- How Casinos Failed Atlantic City and Why They're Still Part of Its Future
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
- Five Biggest Losers If LaGuardia Airport Drops Its Perimeter Rule
The economic professor's system filters out low price-to-book stocks unlikely to survive and prosper, leaving a number of potentially attractive investment opportunities.
The company has a good business but there is a ton of competition, much of it from established and highly trafficked sites.
When comparing the two engineering and construction stocks, Magic Diligence says Fluor comes out ahead of Foster Wheeler. Here's why.
Recent conditions in the oil markets have led to highly desirable conditions for two refiners.
Magic Formula Investing will identify a lot of cyclical stocks. It's important to examine the cost structure of these companies.
Finding quality investments requires a willingness to get a little dirty with the research, using this four-point guide.
The first steps of a turnaround are well under way. Now it's time for Nature's to re-ignite revenue growth.
Strong revenue growth makes companies with solid fundamentals and low share prices even more attractive.
Dolby is a great company, but given other considerations, the price is a bit too high to recommend.
The iPhone maker's steep revenue growth should flat-line soon, right? Wrong.