- 4 Menu Items From the Past That McDonald's Should Bring Back
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- U.S. Companies Find Cheap Labor -- and Growing Consumer Market -- in Philippines
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Lower Today After Price Target Cut and Negative Analyst Note
Shareholders of the Alerian MLP ETF appear to be oblivious the fund employs a 62.5% daily leverage factor, thereby giving shareholders a 37.5% daily haircut.
For the second time in as many weeks, Vanguard has launched ETFs aimed at its largest rivals.
Analysts should know Vanguard knows how to play "me too" better than anyone.
The founder of the Oklahoma funds blames government workers for trying to 'discredit' him.