- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
Shareholders of the Alerian MLP ETF appear to be oblivious the fund employs a 62.5% daily leverage factor, thereby giving shareholders a 37.5% daily haircut.
For the second time in as many weeks, Vanguard has launched ETFs aimed at its largest rivals.
Analysts should know Vanguard knows how to play "me too" better than anyone.
The founder of the Oklahoma funds blames government workers for trying to 'discredit' him.