- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Target maturity bond exchange-traded funds are fine -- unless those maturity dates are unevenly spaced.
Guggenheim is closing nine ETFs on Friday. Here's what you need to know if you're a shareholder.
The list now has 274 ETFs and 100 ETNs from the 1,445 listed for trading.
Investors should be concerned 22 funds will be following other benchmarks.
This month's ETF Deathwatch contains 375 names.
Several companies have lowered their expense ratios practically to zero as they compete for investors.
Several funds met an early demise so far this month, with more expected.
Index IQ's latest uses a 'fund-of-funds' approach with other ETFs.
Invest With An Edge offers its ETF Deathwatch for October.
ALTL's returns can be reproduced in a DIY strategy.