- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Shareholders of the Alerian MLP ETF appear to be oblivious the fund employs a 62.5% daily leverage factor, thereby giving shareholders a 37.5% daily haircut.
For the second time in as many weeks, Vanguard has launched ETFs aimed at its largest rivals.
Analysts should know Vanguard knows how to play "me too" better than anyone.
The founder of the Oklahoma funds blames government workers for trying to 'discredit' him.