- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
The best way to play the home-building recovery may be its suppliers.
The industry is improving, which bodes well for stock prices and dividend payouts.
They might be a better alternative to low-yielding bonds as investors shun the equity market.
Consumers' growing demand for news and entertainment is boosting media firms.
These large-cap companies are highly rated by analysts.
Apple's not on the list. But data-warehouse and cloud-computing companies are.
They're in the financial, technology and oil-and-gas sectors.
Two companies in particular have cornered the market for the transport of crude oil from the Bakken shale region.
Breakthroughs help find more oil and save on costs.
Spending on exploration and equipment is hurting profits, but the big payday is yet to come.