- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
The best way to play the home-building recovery may be its suppliers.
The industry is improving, which bodes well for stock prices and dividend payouts.
They might be a better alternative to low-yielding bonds as investors shun the equity market.
Consumers' growing demand for news and entertainment is boosting media firms.
These large-cap companies are highly rated by analysts.
Apple's not on the list. But data-warehouse and cloud-computing companies are.
They're in the financial, technology and oil-and-gas sectors.
Two companies in particular have cornered the market for the transport of crude oil from the Bakken shale region.
Breakthroughs help find more oil and save on costs.
Spending on exploration and equipment is hurting profits, but the big payday is yet to come.