- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
A new digital payment platform can make it easier for people without a credit or debit card to shop online.
One of the loopholes: Recurring charges, such as a monthly gym membership fee linked to a debit card.
Library fees? Donating to Salvation Army kettles? Some surprising uses are migrating to credit and debit cards.
Travel rewards credit cards are a dime a dozen. Here's how consumers can find one worthy of their business.
Premium checking accounts are becoming increasingly popular. Here's what to know about them.
The functionality of credit cards is evolving, even if the plastic itself remains the same.
It's always wise to think twice before closing a credit card, but there are situations where it's warranted.
A new product created by financial technologies company FiTeq bridges the gap between traditional magnetic-stripe credit cards and EMV smart cards to make your wallet more secure.
Pulling the trigger on retirement can be a costly mistake if your finances aren't in good shape.
Wells Fargo may be the latest bank to institute more checking account fees, but it certainly won't be the last.