- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Click through for a slideshow of the major consumer product recalls of 2011.
Unilever is set to acquire Russian cosmetic maker Concern Kalina, underscoring a growing trend of corporate deal-making in the consumer stock sector.
Mattel beats quarterly revenue expectations but earnings are in-line as higher material costs pressure margins.
DineEquity agrees to sell 17 company-operated Applebee's restaurants as part of its ongoing effort to turn around the bar-and-grill chain through refranchising and other methods.
Zep nearly doubles quarterly earnings, but adjusted for restructuring charges its profit falls far short of expectations.
PepsiCo beats third-quarter profit expectations thanks to higher pricing and growth in emerging markets.
When PepsiCo reports earnings Wednesday, investors will pay close attention to word from the beverage and snack company on consumer demand and pricing.
Starbucks shares continue to climb Tuesday following reports a long-awaited deal to open Starbucks stores in India is imminent.
Apple, Google, HTC and Research In Motion are among the potential bidders for Kodak's lucrative trove of digital imaging patents, says patent expert Alexander Poltorak.
The Vermont maker of Keurig single-cup coffee brewing machines is poised to continue its steep ascent.