- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Here's a look at the presidential election's relationship to the performance of the markets and economy.
Should investors "sell in May and go away" again this year? This list compares the run-up to those declines with where we are now.
Republicans have called for change at the FOMC, a move that would affect markets.
Stocks may be due for a modest pullback, in line with last year's pattern.
Earnings set for slower growth in 2012.
Even if politicians fail to agree on a fiscal 2013 budget, current policy in place should create headwinds for the economy and the stock market.
The short-term impact is likely to be muted, but the themes presented may shape the market's movements in the months to come.
The downgrades overshadow recent developments in Europe, which still faces a mild recession in 2012.
This is the first quarter in two years that operating profits are not expected to be in double digits.
There is historical precedent for the market to break out in 2012 after ending flat in 2011.