- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Eric Zuccarelli, independent metals trader, talks the effect of the Swiss franc's value on gold, and Alan Harry of Harry Trust RE believes volatility in crude is not over yet.
Peter Amandio of Chicago Energies says he still thinks crude will continue to move lower, just looking at the four point drop in Thursday's intraday trading.
EIA data showed a build in inventories, particularly in the products, sending crude lower.
The global spa industry now boasts $100 billion in revenue annually, according to SRI International.
Nutrisystem CEO Dawn Zier says innovation and expansion are part of its key strategy for 2015.
Metals trader Eric Zuccarelli says the destruction of the euro is a big factor to gold moving a bit higher as it puts more faith and value in the metal.
The health and fitness craze is not just a trend anymore, it is a lifestyle and community.
JJ Kinahan, Chief Strategist of TD Ameritrade, says clients were net buyers overall in 2014, keeping their portfolios bullishly positioned.
Peter Amandio correctly called crude moving into the $50s in 2014 and says to expect more pressure in 2015, but not forceful enough to warrant a sell off.
The first full trading week of 2015 kicks off with key data points, including ADP Employment Change, Jobless Claims and the Non-Farm Payrolls report.