- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
Crude seems to have established a range in the short term, following months of free falling.
Being prepared and filing early allows you to get your money earlier, says David Prokupeck, President and CEO of Jackson Hewitt.
Socially Responsible Investing (SRI) invests money in a way that advances the values of the institution or investor, while achieving competitive or superior market returns.
Markets could see one of the busiest weeks in 2015 due to the volatility in the commodity complex and foreign currency.
Eric Zuccarelli, independent metals trader, talks the effect of the Swiss franc's value on gold, and Alan Harry of Harry Trust RE believes volatility in crude is not over yet.
Peter Amandio of Chicago Energies says he still thinks crude will continue to move lower, just looking at the four point drop in Thursday's intraday trading.
EIA data showed a build in inventories, particularly in the products, sending crude lower.
The global spa industry now boasts $100 billion in revenue annually, according to SRI International.
Nutrisystem CEO Dawn Zier says innovation and expansion are part of its key strategy for 2015.
Metals trader Eric Zuccarelli says the destruction of the euro is a big factor to gold moving a bit higher as it puts more faith and value in the metal.