- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Concierge Auctions has closed more than $750 million in luxury property listings, and Laura Brady, Founder & President, says the market is stronger than ever.
Amazon.com reports after the close on Thursday and margins and revenue generation remain fundamental concerns.
Facebook is expected to move 5.9% following earnings after the close on Wednesday, below its historical average of around 10%, says Jim Strugger, Derivatives Strategist of MKM Partners.
Apple is expected to move 4.3%, according to signals in the options market, Jim Strugger, Derivatives Strategist of MKM Partners, tells TheStreet.
The interest rate decision and FOMC commentary will dominate the trading week ahead, as well as corporate earnings with 27% of the S&P 500 reporting.
D.R. Horton is slated to release fourth quarter earnings on January 27 and traders expect it to move lower.
The crude story remains in play and within a range as fundamentals are stuck in the supply glut.
The move in commodities was unusual following the ECB rate decision as the action was relatively muted, but part of that could be that much of it was priced in.
Crude seems to have established a range in the short term, following months of free falling.
Being prepared and filing early allows you to get your money earlier, says David Prokupeck, President and CEO of Jackson Hewitt.